The AAUW State Convention scheduled for March 21, and rescheduled for June 27, has been postponed. In a letter sent on April 24, the State Co-Presidents wrote:
We are disappointed that we won’t be getting together in person, and we sincerely thank the Anne Arundel Branch and the Program Chairs for all the work they have put into planning this event. The State Convention serves critical functions, and we are looking into how to fulfill them to the best of our ability.
Plans for 2020 Annual Meeting on May 26, 2020
- Delegates and interested member will meet electronically on May 26 at 7:30 pm.
- Branch presidents have been asked to submit a list of the members who will make up their delegation to the Credentials Chair, Diane Roca by May 8.
- Those who agree to be delegates, along with state board members, will vote to elect state officers and may present proposed resolutions at the meeting, There are no bylaws changes to consider this year.
- to elect AAUW MD officers for the terms beginning July 1, 2020. The most recent Marylander includes information about those running for office. Each branch will select voting delegates to participate in this election.
- Convention booklet-type information, including Board Officer Nominee Bios; year-end financial information and Annual Board Member Reports will be posted below, as they become available,
- Following the electronic Annual Meeting on 26th, all members will receive voting results, and any other relevant information from that meeting, through the Marylander and on the State website.
Notebook for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Agenda (updated 5/23/2020)
- 2020 Annual Meeting Rules
- 77th Annual Convention Meeting Minutes (May 23, 2020)
- Reports of Officers and Committee Chairs
- Nominating Committee Report and Officer Nominations with Photos and Biographies (May 23. 2020)
- Co-President’s Report (May 23, 2020)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Vice President for AAUW Funds Report
- Vice President for Membership Report
- Vice President for Programs Report
- Co-Vice President for Public Policy Report
- 2020 MD Legislative Report (updated May 20, 2020)
- Vice President for Communications
- Bylaws Chair’s Report
- Diversity and Inclusion Chair’s Report
- College and University Relations Chair’s Report