We will be updating this page as details become available.
May 22 -23, 2021
Because of the global pandemic, Maryland AAUW had a shortened, virtual 2020 annual convention and delayed the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment. Because precautions continue, we will hold the 2021 annual convention virtually over two days:
- Saturday, May 22, 10:00 a.m.– 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 23, 2:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- AAUW Maryland 2021 Convention Agenda
- AAUW Maryland 2021 Annual Meeting Agenda
- 2021 Annual Meeting Rules
- 77th Annual Convention Meeting Minutes (May 26, 2020)
- Nominating Committee Report and Officer and 2022 Officer and Nominating Committee Nominations
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report (will be emailed)
- Vice President for AAUW Funds Report
- Vice President for Membership Report
- Co-Vice President for Programs Report
- Vice President for Public Policy Report
- Co-Vice President for Communications
- Bylaws Chair’s Report
- Current bylaws
- Proposed bylaws
- Rationale for Proposed Changes
- Diversity and Inclusion Chair’s Report
AAUW MD Bylaws to be Voted on at Convention
This past year has been a time to take on a task that has been waiting for attention – that is, the first revision of the AAUW Maryland Bylaws in nearly ten years – a job undertaken by the Bylaws Committee in June 2020. During March, the proposed bylaws were available on the AAUW Maryland website for comment. The committee very much appreciates the insightful suggestions that we received. The version now on the website includes new bylaws and clarifications suggested.
The Bylaws Committee will present the proposed bylaws for approval at the annual convention on May 22. Here is a link to the current and revised bylaws and the rationale describing the reason for each change. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the issues before voting.